About CTI Capital Securities
CTI Capital Securities Inc. is a full-service investment dealer providing execution, research and investment counseling services. The Company offers its services to institutional and private investors, enterprises, and government agencies. CTI customers is composed of institutional and private investors, enterprises, and government agencies. The Company is based in Canada, on 1175 Avenue Bernard, Suite 203, Montreal, Québec, H2V 1V5.
CTI provides three types of accounts:
- “Beginner” – From 1.000$, leverage up to 1:20, instant execution, cryptocurrency, and metal trading;
- “Amateur” – From $25,000, leverage up to 1:50 added investment in PAMM accounts, ETFs, and indices, no swaps;
- “Professional” – From 50.000$, leverage up to 1:100, the conditions of two other accounts included. With insurance and deposit protection, personal manager, PAMM-account, 24/7 assistance.
The company has the following terms and conditions:
- trading from mobile phones;
- deposit and withdraw commission-free;
- instant execution of trades;
- market quotes;
- assistance from experts and analysts.
Also, on the website, you can find a trade calculator and economic news. To start trading on the platform, you need to open an account and make a deposit. Methods of deposit and withdrawal are not specified in the terms and conditions.
At CTI Capital Securities, competent advisors are passionate problem solvers. They do not accept the status quo and are constantly looking to achieve what others think is impossible.
There are various reviews about CTI Capital Securities, some of them you can see below. As well you can also share your opinion about this company. Finally, this is very important for everyone that already trades with CTI Capital Securities or is about to do it. Thanks for reading CTI Capital Securities Review.