About Interactive Brokers Group
Interactive Brokers Group and its predecessor companies have been building trading technology for over 44 years. The Company conducts its broker business on over 150 market destinations worldwide and it’s equity capital exceeds $10 billion. Interactive Brokers Group offers for clients a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, gold, crypto and funds worldwide and execute over 2,522,000 trades per day. It is located in Canada on 1800 McGill College Avenue, Suite 2106, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 3J6.
phone: +1 514-287-1027
Interactive Brokers accounts
Interactive Brokers is offering many account types, not just for traders, but also for experienced financial advisors:
- Individuals. Where assets are held in a single account owned by a single account holder. The account holder has access to all functions of the platform. Cash, Reg T, and Portfolio Margin are available;
- Joint. Two account holders; here assets held in a single account owned by two account holders; both account holders have access to all functions;
- Trust: A legally established entity in which assets held by one party for the benefit of another party; one or more trustees have access to all functions;
- IRA: Individual Retirement Account, available to individual US tax residents only;
- UGMA/UTMA: An individual or entity who manages an account for a minor until that minor reaches a specific age. Available to US residents only; in this account type, assets are held in a single account managed by a single Custodian user; cash accounts only; margin is not available.The Company allow investors to open cash accounts with $0, or open margin accounts with $2,000 the regulatory minimum for all brokerages.
Interactive Brokers Trading Platforms
Company trading platforms offer features to meet the needs of both the occasional investor and the serious, active trader.
- The lowest margin rates, with rates starting at 0.75%;
- Invest in stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, funds and more across 150 markets in 33 countries from a single unified platform;
- Cash management tools are integrated with client’s brokerage account;
- Powerful trading technology and advanced trading tools help to create and execute trading strategies with ease from virtually any desktop or mobile device.
Interactive Brokers Group gives the opportunity to invest globally in stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds and funds from a single unified platform. Also, to fund the account in multiple currencies and trade assets denominated in multiple currencies, to access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week. Interactive Brokers clients enjoy both the power and simplicity of company feature-rich platforms.
Before making an opinion about Interactive Brokers, in the first place, we should have all the facts and figures. Sooner or later, we will receive a different view on this company. Meanwhile, we expect honest feedback from those who worked with them. Sharing your experience with others. Thank you for reading Broker Review about Interactive Brokers Group!